What’s the weather and climate like in La Macarena of Colombia?
Climate change is affecting Colombia just as it is affecting every other part of the world. For this reason, we can only really make an educated guess about what the weather will be like in Caño Cristales, and La Macarena at any time of the year. Unfortunately, our guesses are much less accurate than what they were only a couple of years ago…
The climate in the Caño Cristales area is hot, humid, and generally overcast. During the year, the temperature typically varies from 70f/21c to 88f/31c and is rarely below 68f/20c or above 94f/35c.
The best time of year to visit Caño Cristales is from early june to early November.
Looking for the weather and climate of other Colombian regions? Be sure to check out our Colombian weather and climate overview here, with links to the most important tourist destinations in Colombia.
Average Temperatures in Fahrenheit of Caño Cristales, La Macarena.
Average Temperatures in Celcius of Caño Cristales, La Macarena.
Ready to start planning your Colombian adventure? Then check out our Plan My Trip page to stop dreaming, and start planning now!
- Clearer skies around Caño Cristales are from the end of May until late October, with August being the fairest.
- More clouds are around from late October to June, with March usually being the cloudiest.
Wet and dry seasons for Cano Cristales:
- The wet season runs from March to the middle of December. The month with the wettest days is May.
- The dry season is from December to March. The month with the fewest wet days is January.
Want to know the best time to travel to Colombia, considering seasonal aspects such as high and low seasons, migratory animals, and the wet and dry seasons? Then This is the article you also need to read!
Average Rainfall – Millimeters / Inches, and the Number of Rainy Days of Caño Cristales, La Macarena.
- Humidity It is high all year round while winds are very light.