Are you planning to travel to the Lanzarote in the Canarian Islands? If you want to save time, be safe and go around smoothly on the island your best option is to book a Service Transfer at Lanzarote airport
Lanzarote is one of the three islands along with Fuerteventura and Gran Canaria, which make up the province of Las Palmas, one of the two provinces that form the archipelago, and third, most visited for tourists behind Tenerife and Gran Canaria.
This Island is famous for the Timanfaya National Park A sea of solidified lava as far as the eye can see, dark tones, and a purity that seems unreal. Undoubtedly, it is the closest you will get to walking on the moon. Their beaches and unique landscapes are visited by more than 4 million tourists a year, making it one of the most visited islands in the world. And of course, its airport, César Manrique-Lanzarote, is very busy, especially in the summer. In this article, we tell you why and what are the benefits of acquiring a shuttle service or transfer service for your visit to the island.
What is a service transfer?
Transfer services are door-to-door transports from an airport to the accommodation area. Or to a specific area. They are characterized by using modern safe, vehicles, with local professional drivers and with all the necessary amenities for tourists. And they are the best way to start a new adventure in a tourist destination.
In Lanzarote, there are two types of transfers, shuttle and private.
Shuttle Transfers in Lanzarote airport consist of shared buses or minivans, which will go door to door from the airport to the Hotels in any part of the island. It is a safe and cost-effective solution to move around the island. The main destination is Arrecife but you can book Costa Teguise, La Santa, and Orzola. It is an excellent option for low-budget travelers and a great opportunity to meet new people who have just arrived on the island.
Private transfers in Lanzaronte are cars you book for a fixed price just for you and your family or companion. Modern and clean vehicles will be waiting to pick you up at the airport and go anywhere on the island. It is the best option if you are traveling with children and the best way to move around the island safely.
How does it work?
You must request the service through a website or by sending an email, specifying the date, time, and final destination.
You will be able to choose the size and type of car for the private service, the pick-up times, and everything concerning your luggage. For example, if you are carrying sports luggage such as bicycles or surfboards,
Once you book the service (private or shuttle) the driver will wait for you at the airport at the time you specify and will drive you to your destination. The driver will monitor your flight, In case of delays, he will know the exact time of your landing.
Benefits of booking a Shuttle transfer in Lanzarote
- Safety is the most important thing when it comes to private transportation. This is the first and main advantage of hiring a Transfer service. With a local driver who guides you through the island it is easier to meet every place on your bucket list.
- Avoid stress and waste of time. Airports like César Manrique-Lanzarote could be very crowded, and besides the time you spend picking up your luggage, you can spend a lot of time waiting for a taxi or an Uber. Take a load off your mind by hiring a transfer service and enjoy it from the moment you set foot on the island.
- There is no limit to people, if you are on a family trip, you can book minivans for 6,7 or 10 people
- You got a fixed price. Once you book the service, the price will not change, no matter the traffic or weather conditions
- It is just the best way to go around a new place, this service is not a luxury, and you should consider it in your budget whenever you visit a new destination.